San Diego is a paradise for those who love to experience the most scary houses. Yes, tourists will always go to Legoland and Sea World to have their fix of kiddie and marine fun. Perhaps these are the best places to go to. However, when it comes the scaring yourself, the city has a lot more to offer. In fact, what it has can be compared to the best the world can enjoy. Halloween fun is something you will never get enough of when you are in San Diego. Here are the scariest haunted houses in San Diego.
You might also like
- 7 Scariest Dinosaurs We’re Glad Are No Longer Around
- 7 McKamey Manor Facts: Scariest Haunted House in San Diego
- 10 Scariest Bridges – #3 is Fear Factor Material
- 7 Scariest Clowns Ever that Will Make You Hate Clowns Even More
- 24 Scariest Pictures Ever Discovered
- These 15 Scariest Animals Are Considered Freaks of Nature