At this point, it may be too early to search for scariest places to spend Halloween in California in 2017. The truth is that it is always better to choose early, as it gets pretty crowded in these places. These are the scariest haunted houses in California. These attractions include Freddy Kruger figures, devils, demons, and zombies that are meant to scare everyone they cross paths with. Most of these have interesting scare features like corn mazes, ghost tours, haunted forests, haunted hayrides, and the fun and freaky haunted paintball against zombies. These are what is in store for you.
You might also like
- Continue the Haunt in these 15 Scariest Places on Earth
- 7 Scariest Haunted Houses in California #1 is So Creepy!
- 7 Scariest Dinosaurs We’re Glad Are No Longer Around
- These 15 Scariest Animals Are Considered Freaks of Nature
- 12 Scariest Halloween Masks That Will Frighten Anyone
- 7 McKamey Manor Facts: Scariest Haunted House in San Diego