October is the time of the year where many people seek for haunted houses that they can visit with friends and family for a perfect Halloween experience. With more and more individuals who are interested in exploring haunted houses and testing their bravery, there are now haunted houses that are open whole year round and that includes McKamey Manor, which is dubbed as the scariest haunted house in San Diego. If you are interested in trying this extreme experience, here are some things you need to know first before you go.
You might also like
- 7 McKamey Manor Facts: Scariest Haunted House in San Diego
- 7 Scariest Dinosaurs We’re Glad Are No Longer Around
- 24 Scariest Pictures Ever Discovered
- 10 of the Scariest Places on Earth to Test Your Bravery
- These 12 Scariest Haunted Houses Will Surely Freak You Out
- Don’t Ever Let These 7 Scariest Easter Bunnies Be Near Your Child