October is the time of the year where many people seek for haunted houses that they can visit with friends and family for a perfect Halloween experience. With more and more individuals who are interested in exploring haunted houses and testing their bravery, there are now haunted houses that are open whole year round and that includes McKamey Manor, which is dubbed as the scariest haunted house in San Diego. If you are interested in trying this extreme experience, here are some things you need to know first before you go.
You might also like
- Don’t Ever Let These 7 Scariest Easter Bunnies Be Near Your Child
- You’d Never Dare Try These 14 Scariest Roller Coasters
- 8 Scariest Campfire Stories to Keep You Awake All Night
- 7 Scariest Haunted Houses in California #1 is So Creepy!
- 14 Scariest Costumes You Should Wear This Halloween
- 10 Scariest Dog Breeds You Will Surely Run Away From