October is the time of the year where many people seek for haunted houses that they can visit with friends and family for a perfect Halloween experience. With more and more individuals who are interested in exploring haunted houses and testing their bravery, there are now haunted houses that are open whole year round and that includes McKamey Manor, which is dubbed as the scariest haunted house in San Diego. If you are interested in trying this extreme experience, here are some things you need to know first before you go.
You might also like
- 15 Scariest Spiders You Never Want Your Child to Play With
- These 15 Scariest Animals Are Considered Freaks of Nature
- 7 McKamey Manor Facts: Scariest Haunted House in San Diego
- 10 of the Scariest Places on Earth to Test Your Bravery
- 10 Scariest Dog Breeds You Will Surely Run Away From
- 7 Scariest Haunted Houses in Ohio that You Must Not Miss